Our iPhone app has had over 5000 downloads. Now it’s the turn of Android!
Bike Doctor for the Android is launching with 24 repairs. We’ve already added a few more and disk brakes will be next.
- The repairs that will save you money – such as cleaning and lubricating your bike
- The repairs that you’ll inevitably have to do – such as puncture repairs (usually occur on rainy days in the middle of nowhere)
- The repairs that you’ll be amazed you can do yourself – such as indexing gears
Easiest bike maintenance manual you’ll ever own
Bike Doctor not only costs a fraction of a bike maintenance book and is 1/8th of the size but it’s also easier to follow:
- Clear colour pictures for every step
- Short, jargon-free description of what to do
Because problems with bikes don’t just occur when you’re at home with easy access to the internet.
Save a ton of money as soon as you do your first repair
Even doing a simple repair such as fixing a puncture means you can save £10 – £20 on bike shop costs. On the more advanced repairs that figure is even higher. What will you spend the extra cash in your pocket on?
Good for beginners and professionals
Even the bike repair pro’s out there can occasionally forget a few repair details. This app is great for quick reference.
Grab the Android app now!
Just £2.99 ($4.78) – Simply search the Android Marketplace for Bike Doctor or use the qrCode below:
Of course there is also the iPhone version!